IGLE za štikanje/vezenje
sa tupim vrhom
pakiranje 6 kom.
Embroidery needles without point,
No. 18-22, assorted, gold eye
- Needles for coarse embroidery
- The rounded tip protects the fibres of the material
- Also suitable for sewing wool
- Needles made of hardened steel, with golden eye
- Sizes: No. 14-26 and in 3 assortments
As the rounded tip does not penetrate the fibres,
but rather pushes them aside, the embroidery
needles are especially suitable for embroidery
with coarser materials such as wool.
The needles with the symmetrically punched
golden eye are made of absolutely burr free
hardened steel. For the threading of thicker
yarns or wool, the eye in embroidery needles
is to be correspondingly large. The balanced
ratio of length and strength gives the needles
their good use flexibility. The Prym range offers
blunt embroidery needles on a card of 6 units
in sizes no. 14 to 26 and in three different ranges.